Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I was in Chill mode today

I really didn't do much today and its a shame because there were a few good opportunities out there in $NQ and $OSIR However, my timing felt off and I just didn't feel it today. On days like that I just kick back and go through my swings look for some areas to scale out and book profits. I did just that with $BEAT and $XIN I am completely out of $XIN and I still have a few left in $BEAT. I did take one trade in $PRAN and I wound up selling half my position before the close from 3.70 @ 3.85.

Going through my scans I don't really see enough to even bother doing a video today. Maybe its just me but, I don't see much out there that has got me all that excited.

So for tonight I am just going to list the carry overs and I will be back early in the morning with the early movers for the day

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength.
$PTIX, $EMMS, $EXTR, $STSI, $PRAN, $KERX,$LIOX, $RSH, $RPTP, $BCOV, $YONG, 
Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye 
$MNKD pr, $FU earnings, $AXAS pr , $PTSI pr, $PDLI still looks hot on the daily
$ARMN decent daily, $AMPE pr , $SGMO pr 10 dolla holla , $AFFX like the daily, $LRAD BMAN alert like the daily, $CHTP pr, $IMMU pr nice daily 
Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +1.3% to 14050. Hong Kong closed. China -0.3% to 2100. India +0.7% to 19368.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.1%. Paris +0.4%. Frankfurt +0.2%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.1%. S&P -0.15%. Nasdaq flat. Crude -0.7% to $106.10. Gold +0.1% to $1322.10.
Notable earnings before today's open: DEELOSHCLPJKSMOSIS,PFTW
Notable earnings after today's close: ACACICSCOHIMXNTAP,NTESRENNSLW
Good luck trading today !  

No comments:

Post a Comment