Saturday, July 6, 2013

Video watchlist


ernest hemingway 77751 433 4181 55 Inspiring Quotations That Will Change The Way You Think



Hey folks
Hope you are having a great weekend.
This week, along with my video watch list I am putting a bunch of stocks I like from my go to list on here. In the video I explain why they are here

$BPZ, $HIMX ,$CHCI, $DNDN, $SQNM, $NPSP, $LTS, $CHTP, $DRRX, $RSOL, $LDK, $ZIOP, $ONCY, $CECO, $PLXT, $KEG,$LF,$INFN, $ITMN, $LEI,$RVLT, $LSCC, $CYCC, $LYV, $RJET,$RPXC, $RIGL, $MS, $VIP, $XOMA, $AFFX, $YY, $MNTA, $GLW, $ASTX, $TQNT, $XXIA, $MSPD, $ZAGG, $ACAD, $WFT , $HTCH, $WPX, $CYTK

This weeks link http://www.screencast.com/t/XVtaIkuqK8

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will see you next week.
quotes 2 550x6241 55 Inspiring Quotations That Will Change The Way You Think

No comments:

Post a Comment