Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I am just a mouse trying to get some cheese!!

One of the things I love about my new career is that every month, heck for that matter,  every day
 is a new beginning when you are a day trader.
 You come at each day with a new plan, a new strategy, with new stocks and stories to play and all from the comfort of my own home. I look forward to each day and actually can't wait for the weekends to be over so I can do my job. I know, I am pretty twisted, but honestly I love what I do that much!!!

Here is tonight's video watch list
http://www.screencast.com/t/Zkkaa0qdIH
Here are the stocks in this video
$PERI, $YPF, $YOKU, $CYTX, $AVL, $IQNT, $LEE,$APRI, $CPST, $BPZ, $VELT, $AFFX, $HBIO, $RKUS 

I have some carry overs from the last few days and instead of going over them in the video again I am just posting them here.
$DNDN, $UPI, $APRI, $HILL, $NVAX, RIGL, $RMTI,$REGI, $REE,$BEAT,$EMMS,$MNKD
As always I will post the morning movers early in the A.M.. 
Have a great night!!
Morning movers and others that caught my eye
$PIP PR nice daily, $AUXL earnings nice daily,  $CBMX pr could be a nice pop but be careful, $BCRX active premarket, $ARRY testing 52 week highs ominous share price though lol, $TROV 
nice daily strange action yesterday, $ASTX Earnings and hot daily, 

Seeking Alpha
Notable earnings before today's open: ABMDABXACORADPAEE,ALEAMAGANSSAPAARNAATKAUXLAVPAZNBCORBDBDBDX,BGCPBZHCAHCCJCHKCICLXCMECNPCOPCOV,CVICVRR,DTVELNKENBEPDEPLFCHFIGFLRFLYGELGILGWRHCAHGG,HKIIVIINCYIRDMIRMITTIVRKLKQMMPMNTAMPCMPLX,MTMWWMYLNGLSNIHDNILENNNNUSNYTOCNPDCEPGPKD,PPLPRLBPWRQSBHSCGSFYSHOOSNESTRZATDCTETEVA,TWCUANVICLVMCVPHMWLTWNRWPXWWEXELXOMXRAY
Notable earnings after today's close: ACLSACTVADNCADUSAHS,AIGAIVALSKAREXAVGBBGBERYCCODCTDXPEEIXELLIEVC,EXRFEICFLTFRTGMEDHMEHTGCKOGKRFTLBTYALEAPLF,LNKDLREMELIMHKMOVEMRCMTZONNNOPENOPTRPACBPKI,PSAQTMRMDSBACSKULSREVSSNISWNSYNATLABTSTSO,TTMIVCLKVPRTWTWWWWWZAGG
Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment