Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Evening Edition

Hey Folks,
So I haven't been doing many blog posts after the market close but I felt compelled tonight since there seems to be quite a few stocks I like and I am sure I will find more in the morning. I don't want to bombard people with to many names tomorrow so I thought I would get some out tonight.

Earnings Beats

$RATE up big after hours Gapper ,
$SHOR 50 day @ 3.73 or so look for a strong break over if think we could go test 4  ,
$MWA flat top break and 6 dolla roll
$SONS possible bounce off 200 day needs volume 20 and 50 day overhead
$MERU big beat> bounce off 50day ma next resistance $6.30
$SIMG 5 dolla roll
$NVMI thin trader possible flat top BO blue sky above over all moving averages
$PSEM may have trouble getting through the 50 day @ $6.79

Press release




$MSPD exploring  strategic alternatives in other word up for sale Hired $MS
UP big after hours
 
$IQNT sold off a division for 54.5 mil resistance at the 50 day $ 3.25 look for volume on a break over
 
Sectors on watch

Marketing media tv broadcasting  
$EVC $GTN $SIRI $VVTV $CCO
Rare Earth miners  
$AVL $REE $MCP $MUX

Okay folks that is all for tonight see you in the morning. Have a great night !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment